Made with a combination of high-quality, quick dry, pilling-resistant polyester made from 100% recycled water bottles and spandex.
Athletic grade flat-lock stitching makes it ideal for both competition and training.
The suit is fitted on the body allowing freedom of movement and comfort.
Can be worn as both outer and inner layers.
– Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
– Made from 88% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles, and 12% spandex
– Each pair of No·Mi·No·U pants removes approximately 7 plastic water bottles from the environment.
– Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté
– Naturally antibacterial
– Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
– SPF 50
*ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post-consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).