These low-rise, reversible leggings with two pockets are designed for ultra-flexibility! Athletic-grade flat-lock stitching ensures wearability endurance and the perfect fit. Featuring our exclusive print designed by NoMiNoU incorporating art by Eric Parnell with carbon fibre accents on one side, solid black with a sleek carbon fibre detail on the reverse. In legends, Raven is credited for releasing the Sun and creating the Moon, Stars and Universe. Eagle is respected for its intelligence and power, as well as its extraordinary vision. Yin Yang is not indigenous to the Haida art form but incorporating the symbol depicts how Eagle & Raven seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary.
– Athletic-grade flat-lock stitching for wearability endurance
– Two pockets: a secure pocket on the leg for wallet or cell phone, and centre-back waistband for keys/credit cards
– Low-Rise waistband
– Naturally antibacterial
– Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
– Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
– Made from 88% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles, and 12% spandex
– Each pair of No·Mi·No·U pants removes approximately 7 plastic water bottles from the environment.
– Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté
– SPF 50
*ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post-consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
Please Note: Measurements below are for garments laid flat.