This super soft sports bra is made with an internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets, and flatlock seams for extra comfort. Finished with a flattering crossback strap detail. A ChitoSanté finish is applied for a natural wicking and anti-bacterial element and also to add a soft hand to the fabric. ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
This design is a Maple leaf with a Haida Eagle. Eagle is one of the most important beings in the art and mythology. It is respected for its intelligence and power, as well as its extraordinary vision, in both the literal and figurative senses. Eagles in myth are usually noble characters. Eagle Spirits are associated with lofty ideals and the pursuit of freedom. The Maple Leaf represents Canadiana. Print designed by NoMiNoU featuring art by Eric Parnell. Prints will vary from style to style.
– Super-soft internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets
– Flatlock seams for extra comfort
– Flattering multi-strap detail
– Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
– Made from 88% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles, and 12% spandex
– Every bra saves approx. 7 water bottles from entering our landfills or oceans
– Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté
– Naturally antibacterial
– Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
– SPF 50
– Suitable as swim wear, chlorine and salt water safe
*ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post-consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
Please Note: Measurements below are for garments laid flat
||BODY HEM (ELASTIC)