This super soft sports bra is made with an internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets, and flatlock seams for extra comfort. Finished with a flattering crossback strap detail. A ChitoSanté finish is applied for a natural wicking and anti-bacterial element and also to add a soft hand to the fabric. ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
The Eagle feather is considered a sacred part of many ceremonies and rituals. It’s known to mate with one partner for a lifetime. In Haida legend, the Eagle and Raven are close companions and serve as alter egos.
Print designed by NoMiNoU featuring art by Mark Gauti. Prints will vary from style to style.
– Super-soft internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets
– Flatlock seams for extra comfort
– Flattering multi-strap detail
– Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
– Made from 88% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles, and 12% spandex
– Each pair of No·Mi·No·U pants removes approximately 7 plastic water bottles from the environment.
– Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté
– Naturally antibacterial
– Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
– SPF 50
– Suitable as swim wear, chlorine and salt water safe
*ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post-consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
Please Note: Measurements below are for garments laid flat
||BODY HEM (ELASTIC)