This super soft sports bra is made with an internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets, and flatlock seams for extra comfort. Finished with a flattering crossback strap detail. A ChitoSanté finish is applied for a natural wicking and anti-bacterial element and also to add a soft hand to the fabric. ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
The Bri represents the harmonious flow between nature and movement, which serves to invigorate the soul. When we allow ourselves to become fully immersed in this state of flow, our connection to our surroundings and to ourselves is deepened. Print designed by NoMiNoU featuring art by Naomi Charlton. Prints will vary from style to style.
– Super-soft internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets
– Flatlock seams for extra comfort
– Flattering multi-strap detail
– Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
– Made from 88% recycled polyester derived from post-consumer water bottles, and 12% spandex
– Each pair of No·Mi·No·U pants removes approximately 7 plastic water bottles from the environment.
– Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté
– Naturally antibacterial
– Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
– SPF 50
– Suitable as swim wear, chlorine and salt water safe
*ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post-consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
Please Note: Measurements below are for garments laid flat
||BODY HEM (ELASTIC)