This super soft sports bra is made with an internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets, and flatlock seams for extra comfort. Finished with a flattering crossback strap detail. A ChitoSanté finish is applied for a natural wicking and anti-bacterial element and also to add a soft hand to the fabric. ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified). Artist Ovila Mailhot holds the Coast Salish art form as sacred and aims to display balance and motion using these sacred elements. Ovila views the concepts of flow & fluidity as central to the art form, with emphasis on never being stagnant. Print designed by NoMiNoU featuring art by Ovila Mailhot.
– internal liner for extra coverage and cup pockets, and flatlock seams for extra comfort.
– Flatlock seams for extra comfort
– Flattering cross-back strap detail
– Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
– Made from 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
– Finished with hypoallergenic, eco-sustainable ChitoSanté
– Naturally antibacterial
– Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade
– SPF 50
– Suitable as swim wear, chlorine and salt water safe
*ChitoSanté is a new environmentally friendly treatment made from post-consumption shrimp and crab shells (EPA Certified).
Please Note: Measurements below are for garments laid flat
||CENTER FRONT LENGTH
||BOTTOM WAIST BAND